Optimal State Certified Yoga Therapist Training Program
The Optimal State of Living™ (OSOL™) Yoga Therapist-Training Program combines ancient wisdom of traditional Yoga and Ayurveda, with modern Kinesiology and Neuroscience.
- Hybrid program: 65% in-person and 35% online
- 865-hour program
- Pace yourself to finish in 3.5-6 years
- 9-day modules make it easy for international students to attend
- Competitive program cost
- Supervised clinical internship
- Mentoring for personal and professional growth
- Located in Southern California (Ontario, CA)
- Led by Amy Wheeler, Ph.D.
865-Hour Optimal State Certified Yoga Therapist Program Information:
We are in the process of updating our course description, application materials and FAQ. We apologize for this inconvenience. We hope to have the changes made by the end of January. We strive to give you the most up to date information available.
We have submitted an application to IAYT for accreditation of our yoga therapy program, and will be able to provide information on our status after IAYT completes it's review.
Yoga for Healthcare Practitioners
Additionally, Amy Wheeler is part of a team that is offering a 200-hour in-person yoga training at Southern California University of Health Sciences. The next cohort will begin in Fall of 2018. Please click the link below for details and contact information. Yoga for Healthcare Practitioners