Optimal State How To Build Your Yoga and Yoga Therapy Business Course
Professional Development for Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists
Who this is for: Yoga Teachers & Yoga Therapists
The purpose of this course is to help you develop your Yoga and Yoga Therapy Business. This course will help you to know your gifts and how you can design your business so that you thrive in the world and create a sustainable living for yourself.
Becoming a successful Yoga Teacher or Yoga Therapist requires you to improve your business skills.
We will teach you:
- Determine how you can be of service using your unique gifts and choose a niche.
- Determine how to know what the important parts of your life story are and will contribute to your business.
- Clarifying your personal and business values.
- Clarifying your current financial needs so that you can become financially and energetically sustainable over time.
- Pin pointing at least 3 to 9 streams of income coming into your business, both active and passive forms.
- Brainstorming and deciding on product development for each content area that you determine as a niche.
- Real time budgeting worksheets of time, energy and money for each new product/ content area.
- Marketing strategies and planning for each new product/ content area.
- Development and implementation of your marketing strategies across all web platforms and social media.
- Creating a timeline and lists of tasks to reach your business goals.
- Knowing how and when to approach different vendors to offer your services.
- Being able to provide evidence-based research to promote the benefits of your work.
- Practicing your skills as a Yoga Therapist and business person in front of peers that will give you honest and kind feedback to help you become more successful.
The student will learn how to:
- Attract clients and take them through the process of a yoga therapy from first contact, to lessons 1-6, assessment, short- and long-term goal setting. Create a HIPAA compliant documentation system, tracking progress, outside referral and termination guidelines.
- Take the ancient philosophy and teachings of yoga and yoga therapy and translate the teachings into modern language that is understandable to people of all races, ages, genders, religions, professions and levels of education.
- Read evidence-based research papers and common medical terminology to educate the public and private sectors on how yoga therapy can be beneficial and the benefits of why yoga therapy should be adopted and used.
- Practice giving educational presentations about their personal yoga therapy niche in a safe classroom environment. Each person will receive feedback on effective use of language, biomedical knowledge (as it relates to yoga therapy) and presentations skills. This will help each student understand how to educate the public about yoga therapy. This will also allow the students to professionally market, connect with, educate and be of service to the healthcare community, mental healthcare providers, and other government and non-government organizations.
To request more information including pricing, email us here.