- 12-month program
- Wednesday nights from 4:00-6:00 pm (PST)
- Any 200-Hour Certified Yoga Teacher or equivalent can apply for this course
Upcoming start dates: January 2019. January 2020. January 2021
This course will take you through the Optimal State Assessment Model for personal use and practice. You will also enjoy community, learning about Ayurveda, Yoga and personal nourishment weekly. You will be asked to do a personal practice using the Optimal State Model during this course.
Krishnamacharya was a master Yogi who, over his lifetime, taught classical yoga and yoga therapy, to yoga for the mastery of the siddhi powers and spiritual aspirations. T. Krishnamacharya managed to keep these pearls together with an underlying framework that runs through all of the different expressions of his yoga teachings; the golden string that holds the pearls together. Learn how each expression of Krishnamacharya yoga is beautifully compartmentalized, as well as a part of a comprehensive yogic system of thought.
This program is designed for:
- Any 200-Hour Certified Yoga Teacher or equivalent that meets application requirements and is approved.
- Advanced yoga students and teachers who have studied with Amy Wheeler & colleagues in the T. Krishnamacharya Tradition in the past.
- Students who work well with modern computer technology, as course is 100% online
- Students who are comfortable with online learning
- Students who have a personal daily yoga practice (asana, pranayama, meditation or chanting), and receive guidance from a mentor.
- Students who take this course can transfer in (with approval) to our Yoga Therapy Program.
100-Hour Optimal State Foundations of Yoga Therapy Program Information:
Optimal State 100: Foundations of Yoga Therapy Program Overview
Optimal State 100: Foundations of Yoga Therapy Program Outline
Optimal State 100: Foundations of Yoga Therapy Application Form