17 learners taking this courseLessons: 1
The Women's Health in Midlife Workshop looks at healthy lifestyle, wellness and overall well being. Learn how to assess and manage daily and long term health from a Yoga Therapy paradigm. This workshop includes theory as well as application and practice. This workshop is appropriate for all levels of students. The course is designed for beginning students who are experiencing the natural changes that occur in midlife. This course will provide insights into how to recognize when we are out of balance and how to create an "Optimal State Of Living". It is also applicable for Yoga Teachers, Yoga Therapists and health care practitioners who would like to know how to help their clients find health & healing.
Women's Health in Midlife Workshop Lesson materials include:
- 1 streaming video lecture (approximately 90 minutes)
- 1 streaming audio lecture (audio only version of video 1)
- 1 streaming practice video (physical, breath & meditation)
- 1 Women's Health in Midlife Yoga Therapy PDF (download)
Please note: All workshop videos are available only by streaming on our site for up to 1 year. To revisit the course at anytime during that period, please "Sign In Here", or go to the "Membership" tab at the top of the homepage here: www.amywheeler.com. You can also use the link next to "View Course" on the email you received immediately after checkout.
- Bonus: Audio only downloads of the streaming lectures and practice for you to keep. Audio downloads can be found after checkout is complete, as well as in your confirmation email that you will receive after check out.